Sunday 17 November 2013

The Sugar Bowl 110...


Hi all! 
Sorry this should have posted a couple of days ago. So slightly later than planned, I'm here to tell you about the latest challenge now well under way over at 

This month the theme is;
'SPARKLE & SHINE'
*****Please remember to use a Sugar Nellie image*****


For my DT card, I used this fab Forest Friends image from Funky Kits. I added colour & sparkle using my Copics, and Stardust Stickles. 

I also used;
My Mind's Eye 'Be Merry' paper stack,
Glitter card,
Memory Box Snowflake die.


Four fabulous Sugar Nellie stamps up for grabs for one lucky winner. So what are you waiting for? Grab your glitter and bling and get cracking!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jenny xx

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What A Fab Card Love The Shade Of Red On Her Coat And Such A Cute Stamp

Mojca said...

Waw love all the glitter! hugs! MOjca

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, absolutely gorrrrrrgeous! Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Absolutely adorable Jenny x Susan x

debby4000 said...

Oh I do love your beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning jenny.gorgeous image and papers and i love your sparkle :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails